<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Britney Spears' Curious... 

I'm surprised that I'm blogging about Britney Spears once again. At first, since I watched the E! special about her life and music career, I was like...she's awesome. But then, when she pulled that marriage to Kevin and then the media started suggesting that it was a hoax. I was like...oh, c'mon Britney, don't stoop yourself that low to get media attention.

Of course, since then, I stopped reading anything that had to do with Britney. So, to this day, I'm not sure if it was actually a hoax or it was the real thing.

Anyways, the reason why I brought up Britney is because last night I saw Britney's commercial, on MTV, about her new perfume, Curious. Did anyone else see that commercial, where Britney is on one side of a hotel door and a guy on the other? Awesome!

I wouldn't be surprised if Manny already bought himself a bottle of Curious! *wink*

ta ta for now...

Here are some commercial captures to look at.

|