<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Monday, October 25, 2004

Presidential Candidates... 

Bush or Kerry? Many have said that neither of them are good candidates. Well, you know, there are other presidential candidates. Imagine if someone else of another party affiliation wins the presidency?

Yesterday, I was reading about Lyndon LaRouche in the Washington Post Sunday magazine. I'm so bad at politics because I have never heard of this guy, who has tried to run for president 8 times. If you're not registered with the Post online, I suggest that you do and read up about this guy. Interesting character.

Anyways, I mentioned the other candidates because this morning I was reading an ad from one of the write-in candidates, Tim Liverseidge. I Googled his name but nothing came up. However, in the ad, he did provide a website to check out his points/plans.

It was just interesting to see another perspective, even if they seem unrealistic or oversimplified.

Ah, so many potential ways to run the country...

|