<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Isn't This Just Awesome? 



I was reading this short article in the newspaper and decided that I just had to share it with y'all. I think it's totally awesome how animals can help save humans.

Group of Dolphins Protect Swimmers from a Great White Shark



Then, I remembered reading an article, the other day, about humans helping animals. A dolphin was given an artificial fin and she's just truly happy! Humans and animals can truly help each other out!

Dolphin Gets an Artificial Fin



Other than that...KT and I are excited to get outta town for a few days! We'll be flying out to Colorado this afternoon, for Thanksgiving! We'll be staying with KT's dad and stepmom. I look forward to see some beautiful sceneries. Hopefully, we'll be able to meet Rachella for lunch or dinner and catch up on news!

So, I may not blog for the next few days. So, just wanted to wish y'all a !

ta ta...



|