<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Embarrassing! 

OMG! I'm so disappointed in myself. All these time I thought Clitch's bday was on the 17th and it's actually on the 12th. What kind of a friend am I, right?

So, Happy Belated Birthday to Clitch!

No worries, I know that KT and I will take him out for a dinner or whatever. Meanwhile, Clitch and KT are doing a good job making me feel bad! :-(

By the way, I usually wish people a "Happy Birthday" to my friends on my blog but failed to do so for 2 others who had a birthday in November, Rachella and VeeVee. At least, I sent them a card. So, Happy Belated Birthday!

***********

I know, I know...I haven't been blogging regularly. Been busy with papers and projects. No more classes but still have to do some papers. Just turned in a big take-home exam for one class. I'm SO glad to get that over with. I think I've been working on the paper for like 4 or 5 days...of course, with interruptions in between.

Once I get that out of the way, then I can blog to my heart's content. I've been meaning to post some pics but not until I get some free time!

Well, I guess I better get back to work and then on to my next paper. ta ta...

|