<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

If It Had Really Happened... 

Saw a couple of movies over the weekend and I say that they were worth watching.



Dawn of the Dead was an interesting movie. I commented to KT, "Shit! Those zombies sure do run fast!" Usually, when you watch movies, involving zombies or the living dead, they straddle slowly (like the Kappa Gamma guys when they're doing their march) and their arms outstretched. Well, in this movie, dang, they ran like they were Flo-Jo.

In the beginning of the movie, there was a suspenseful moment and of course, KT just HAD to scare me by reaching out to me quickly and yell "BOO!". Of course, being the sissy I am, I jumped a mile high from my seat. After catching my breath and retrieving my heart back from flatlining, I "chop-signed" STOP on KT's arm, more than I intended to. Well hell, he deserved that! *flinging my follically-challenged hair* (Sorry, KT...wanna me kiss your boo-boo?)

I met up with Cliff the other day and we were talking about this movie. We were like what if this actually happened? We went through a list of possibilities. Anyways, it made me think that I'd love to see a version of this movie but with gay characters and just how they would react. LOL That would be interesting to watch!



I totally enjoyed I, Robot! I couldn't help but laugh at the special effects, influenced by Matrix. I think it was the first time I've seen robots combat each other.
I couldn't help but think if I would ever utilize robots in my life, if it ever happened. Heck, I don't even use the dishwasher! Yes, I wash them all by hand. I guess I just like doing things by myself.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to watch more movies, during this wonderful holiday.

ta ta for now...

|