<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Pah! 

Goodness! I've finally got all my papers done and turned in! I feel so relieved! Although, I still have to go back tonight to meet for one more class, which is really an evaluation of all my assignments with the teacher.

For a short moment, I could feel the loads of stress lifting off of me. However, I started thinking about how I needed to start Christmas shopping and KT's parents will be visiting this weekend and the house is a mess (most of it is my junk). So, stress is back. Luckily that stores have longer hours during the holidays so don't be surprised to find me shopping late at night. Unless...I do all my shopping online. That's an idea...

Anyways, I'm just glad that school is practically over for me. Learning from this semester, I'll be more prepared for the following semesters.

Well, that's all I wanted to say. So, ta ta...

|