<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

While I Was Under the Influence of Tryptophan... 

KT and I had a good Thanksgiving weekend with his dad and stepmom in Colorado. I will post a blog about that whenever I get my ass around to posting pictures from our digital camera to my blog.

Anyways, we saw some movies which we hadn't been able to have time to watch. In other words, instead of taking advantage of our "free" weekend by catching up with our graduate studies, we just did everything else but that.

KT's parents kept telling us about this movie they had seen and wanted us to see it. So, we watched Secondhand Lions.



It was actually a good wholesome movie. It was funny as well. It was like a combination of Grumpy Old Men and The Waltons...something like that. It is worth watching it.

The next movie we saw was White Chicks.



Gosh, talk about hilarious! KT and I were just howling with laughter. If you haven't seen it yet, you gotta! Ever since Cliff and Rosey saw this movie, they've been telling 'your momma' jokes. I'm bad with jokes! I had to Google the momma jokes just to be able to exchange them.

Then, I got to see Secret Window, starring Johnny Depp.



However, I thought it was predictable yet it was still enjoyable to watch.

It was good to get out of town for a few days. Now that we're back, we'll be busy tyring to finish up our projects and assignments. 2 more weeks of school!!! I SOOO cannot wait!

...and yes, we did get to see Rachella. Will post more about that later!

|