<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Monday, January 31, 2005

Pass the Popcorn Over Here, Please... 

Despite the fact that KT and I had read a lot in preparation for classes, we were able to watch some movies over the weekend.



Cellular, starring Kim Basinger, is a good thriller to keep you on the edge of your seat. Just what would you do if you were kidnapped and were told that harm would come to you and your family if you did not reveal where "it" is hidden? The problem is that you have no friggin' idea what "it" is supposed to be. Anyways, you just gotta check it out!



AVP was awesome! Of course, I could be biased here. I loved the Aliens and Predator movies. I've even read some Aliens and Predator and Aliens vs. Predator books. Yeah, I know, I'm a dork. Shaddup! Anyways, I enjoyed it. If you like sci-fi movies, involving aliens and that sort of thing, then check it out!



Catwoman was not good. There was just too much computer generated effects that ruined integrity of the movie.

******************************

While on the subject of movies, there were a couple of others that we saw, not too long ago.



If you're in the mood to see a fucked up movie, then Bark! is the one to see. Totally whacked!



Boat Trip was ok. With an effort to help his friend to get out of his depression, he accidently signed up himself and his friend on a gay cruise. Some scenes in this movie were just plain cheesy!

******************************



I'm still watching this movie. It's a long movie so I haven't finished it. So far, it's been good and I can't wait to eventually finish it! (It reminds me a lot of Dances With Wolves, starring Kevin Costner.)

|