<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Backstabbing...With Concern? 

Maybe you care or don't give a rat's ass but do you ever wonder if your friends ever talk about you?

Someone once told me about this scenario: You're friends with A and B. You talk to A about B. Then, you talk to B about A. It's only natural that A and B will talk about you. Pretty much basic logic, eh?

I'm sure that you have friends that are just leading a totally fucked up life, filled with never-ending dramatic episodes (that you actually could create sitcom based on a particular friend's life) but you still love these guys. Yet, sometimes what they do drives you to the wall or spark some concerns that you just have to discuss with other friends to see if they are on the same level as you.

Of course, there are some friends that have their priorities aligned and lead a pretty productive life and therefore, doesn't warrant much "discussions" with your other friends.

Usually, I don't care what people say about me. Admittedly, I've had my moments where I've blown my top when I've been informed someone has been dragging my name through the mud. I guess that every now and then I'd wish I was a fly on the wall to see what friends say about me.

By the way, where do you differentiate backstabbing from sharing with concerns?

ta ta...

|