<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Monday, February 28, 2005

Fockers and Columbine... 

Yeah, I know...I haven't blogged for a few days. Just haven't really been in the mood to sit down and blogged. And my emails as well. Oh well...

Last Saturday, a group of us Deafies meet at the new movie theatre in Chinatown to watch Meet the Fockers. Hilarious movie! Although, I'd have to say that Meet the Parents is still funnier of the two.

Ever since KT and I watched Roger and Me, by Michael Moore, for class, we decided that we wanted to watch his other documentaries. So, we got to see Bowling for Columbine. Very interesting documentary, which was filled with a lot of stuff that had KT and I discussing various topics throughout the movie. If you haven't seen any of Moore's documentaries, I suggest that you'd check them out. We'll definitely be checking out the others.

ta ta for now...

|