<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

His Essence... 

I thought it was very interesting about a company, in South Dakota, making candles with a fragrance that's supposed to be the "essence" of Christ.

They claim that they have found a clue in the Bible, Psalms 45:8, where Christ's garments emit fragrances of myrrh, aloes and cassia. Since the creation of this particular candles, it has been selling like there's no tomorrow.

An interesting quote from one person:

"You can`t see him and you can`t touch him. This is a situation where you may be able to sense him by smelling. And it provides a really new dimension
to one`s experience with Jesus."

I am curious to sniff out this candle. One reason, I don't think I've ever smelled cassia before. Secondly, I am curious the over fragrance from the candle.

I just thought this was interesting...

|