<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Laurent, SD, Once Again... 

As you may already know, Laurent, SD is actually coming closer to being a reality. You can read Marvin Miller's blog to catch up on the developments.

This morning I was asked a question that led to about 3 different discussions with different people. Some people are actually considering relocating there. Then, I was asked if I would do the same.

Honestly, I have never ever ever thought I would live in South Dakota nor have I desired to do so. Don't get me wrong. I think having a signing community is fabulous. I wonder if John Flournoy would be green with envy from his grave or if he just beaming with joy.

While I think it's fabulous, I believe there are many things to consider before one relocates. However, I hope that Marvin Miller has taken these things into consideration and has addressed them. This town will be built little by little and I'm sure that if any situation arises will be addressed.

I will be a spectator and watch this town. I am curious if it will attract people and corporations. I am curious to see what the future residents will have to say about Laurent.

As for me (and KT), I just don't see myself living there. I do believe in "never say never" because you just never know that I just might end up there. Somehow, I doubt it. However, I wouldn't mind visiting there.

So, let me ask you a question. Would you move to Laurent, where everyone signs? Why or why not?

|