<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

M-Vader... 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
M-Vader with Darth Vader and C-3PO
(AP)

I just thought this was cute. M&M will be selling their dark chocolate version of the candies, for a limited time, just in time for the release of Star Wars, Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.

Their pitch: "Go to the Dark Side."

******************************

I'm not sure how often I'll be blogging for the next few days. Along with yesterday, I'll be having something due everyday all the way til next Wednesday, with the exception of the weekend. Saturday is CobraFest and I'm hoping that I can make it if I can finish all the stuff I'm supposed to do for my part for RAD.

My computer at home is still misbehavin'! Waiting for a friend to come over and see if he can fix it. It is a bummer when you can't use your own computer! Argh!

ta ta...

|