<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Attn: Parents of Deaf Child(ren)... 

I received an email from Denyse, who has asked for my help to spread this particular survey which will aid her research for her Ph.D. I'm happy to help her out. I know that if and when I do my doctorate studies, I know I will need help. I think it cool to help each other out. So here goes:


Hi Parents of Deaf Child (of any age);

My name is Denyse. I am Deaf. My mom is Hard-of-Hearing and my
grandfather was Deaf. I have many other Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing family
members. My husband is also Deaf.

I am conducting research in order to fulfill the requirements for a
Ph.D. in Reading, and need your help in doing a survey.

I'm seeking an audience of parents having raised or are raising Deaf
child or children for a study...

Study Purpose: The purpose of the present study is to compare Deaf
parents' interactions with their Deaf children to those of hearing
parents with Deaf children in relation to language and literacy

For every one hundred participants, there will be a drawing for a $50.00
gift certificate for American Express.

To participate in the survey, please click link below:
http://www.deaf-child-survey.org/

Thank you,
Denyse D. Wright

|