<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Thursday, May 19, 2005

House of Wax 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

House of Wax did not disappoint me. Rarely do I encounter a horror movie that isn't cheesy or contain a fruitless story plot. I actually found myself startled in a few scenes, despite the fact that I kept grabbing Cliff's arm from time to time to see if he'll jump. Dammit! I even reached over to Kekua to see if he'd jump but nope!

The best death scene of them all was Paris Hilton's. I have never ever ever watched Paris and Nicole's show, despite the rave from everyone. So, this was my first time seeing Paris and I have to say that she is a good actress.

I'd give this movie an 8 1/2 out of 10. I wish it was more scarier!

One character in the movie is named Vincent, which is a tribute to Vincent Price, who played Professor Henry Jarrod, a wax sculptor in the 1953 House of Wax (which was in 3-D), which was actually a remake of the 1933 Mystery of the Wax Museum.

******************************

I saw the previews for Batman Begins, which will be shown real soon. I found it interesting that Christian Bale is the next Bruce Wayne/Batman. If you can't remember who Christian Bale is...he's that psycho in American Psycho. I kept thinking...omg, Batman is gonna be psychotic! Hehe

Anyways, I hope that he'll play Batman well. I didn't like Val Kilmer as Batman. I thought Michael Keaton was good as Batman. Should've picked Gary Sinise as Batman. Oh well...see see when this movie comes out.

Kristen Davis who play Charlotte York in Sex and the City will be Batman's love interest.

Anyways...ta ta for now...

|