<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Monday, May 23, 2005

Revenge of the Sith 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Coming back from a birthday celebration in Frederick yesterday, we decided to head to Silver Spring to catch Star Wars: Episode 3, Revenge of the Sith. Of course, RWC'd.

Totally loved it! I loved how George Lucas added humor, especially between robots. There was one scene where Obi-Wan and Anakin were captured, along with R2. One droid tried to touch R2 and R2 emitted a burst of electricity, which shocked the droid's hand. The droid retracted in response but kicked R2 hard and made it fall. It was just hilarious.

All I can say is that I just totally loved it. There's just too many favorite scenes and lines. Don't you just love Yoda's dialogues?!?

Of course, just like everyone is saying...this episode makes the connection to the second trilogy and everything makes sense. Now, I wanna rent 4, 5 and 6 and watch them all again.

I am disappointed that George Lucas has renege his desire to direct and produce the third trilogy. Oh well. Guess I'll have to read the books of the third trilogy.

ta ta...

|