<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Slowly Eroding... 

I'm getting old. I totally forgot that Kenny was in town and I went out to hang out with him.

Last Friday was DPHH at Adams Morgan. It was at some rooftop and I didn't wanna go. The last time I was there when DPHH was in Adams Morgan, I felt like a sardine in a can. It was so crowded and hot. So, I was like...no way, Jose!

I stayed home and was helping KT put up some new blinds. Then, I got a page from Kenny, now a retired blogger, that he was in town and wanted to know if I could come out and play.

So, I went out and met him in Dupont Circle, along with his friend, Lisa, who is a nice Deaf lesbian from Virginia. We ended up for some drinks at Omega and for some good chats.

Every time we meet, we find more and more things similar between us. Yep, he's my twin!

Anyways, it was good to see him for a few hours. He'll be up from time to time and look forward to chatting with this dude.

**********

Oh yeah, I'm seeing the dentist tomorrow for my semi-annual check up. Need to get some cavities filled. Need a crown for one tooth.

Yep, I'm getting old. First, I'm follically-challenged. Now, my teeth need some fixings here and there. What's next? Sigh...

|