<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Saturday Night 

Saturday night's event was alright. I have to admit that the even could have been better coordinated. Some parts lingered longer then necessary. I think that people ended up being silly than usual as a way of dealing with the week and the closure of RAD.

I, for one, was happy for RAD to be over. I enjoyed my 2 years on the committee. I had the chance to learn all that stuff that goes on "behind the scenes" and the planning that it required to host a RAD conference. I'd like to say that it would be my first and last stint to be on such a committee...but never say "never", right?

Before I posted a few pictures, I thought I'd announce some stuff.

The RAD executive officers from 2003 to 2005 have been re-elected to another term.

RAD 2007 will be held in Atlanta.

RAD 2009 will be held in Chicago (no site available).

RAD 2011 will be held in Milwaukee.

KT and I are definitely looking forward to Atlanta. See y'all there!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dinner setting, before people arrived.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
RAD's new logo.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and KT.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Miss RAD 2005 - 2007, Miss Taken, with Miss Mwah and Ivana Dix in background.

|