<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Super Size Me 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Finally got to watch Super Size Me. Uhhh...I don't think we'll be eating out any time soon.

Actually, I don't believe fast food restaurants are the sole factors of the nation's alarming rise of obesity. I believe that today's people just simply do not know how to pick the right foods to eat nor do they know how to limit themselves.

It's a challenge. Believe me, I know. KT and I are doing our damnest to watch what we eat and trying to shed a few pounds. Ok, for me...trying to shed LOTS of pounds.

We've been doing good. Eating less red meat, which KT and I have noticed that we've been able to do some things a little easier. Eating out less has helped us lose a few pounds as well as helping our wallets from deflating.

If you've not seen this film yet, I suggest that you do. I think you'll be surprised by some facts presented here. This film basically opened my eyes about some stuff.

As for eating out, I don't think we'll swear it off. It's just that we'll definitely be eating out less. ...and that's not a bad thing...

|