<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Friday, September 23, 2005

5 Years 

Today is our 5 year anniversary of being together.

It is impossible for either of us to forget our first encounter at a Halloween party. It is also impossible for us to forget our first date, as well as the second and the third date. Those beginnings will always be with us. *laughing*

Looking back, we've had just great times, along with some tough moments. Nonetheless, we were able to face them together and come out such better people. Overall, our love has grown stronger.

In the last 5 years, we've:

- moved in together
- traveled in various parts of the US
- dealt with terminal illnesses and deaths of certain family members, especially my mother
- bought a house together
- bought a car together
- gone back to school to get our Master's

and so much more!

Kevin, since you've came into my life, I've been a different and better person. Without you, I don't know where I'd be or what kind of person I might have been. However, I believe that I'm a better person because of you and what I've learned from you. Your perspectives on life has open my mind and my eyes. In other words, you taught me so many things that I don't think I would've learned elsewhere.

Your support has been wonderful and unwavering during some of my difficult times, especially during my mother's illness and death. As much as it was frustrating for both of us, you've stood by me and offered help as much as you could. I couldn't have relied on any other person, except you.

My love for you never stops growing. You're always thinking for the best of us. Your companionship is always appreciated, even if I don't always say it. You've put up with some of my "bad days". Some days, I may not like your frank talks but again, you're were thinking for the best. Overall, it is a warm feeling of just having someone next to you, even if there's nothing to say. But still, we communicate by holding hands or playing footsies or reaching over to our tickle spots.

I also see that your love for me grows. You always make me feel special. You know just what to do to make me smile, even when I don't want to. Only you know me so well. Overall, I cannot imagine a life without you. Because of that, I am so ever grateful that you're the love of my life. There could be no better man than you.

Kevin, I love you!

Looking forward to more wonderful years and memories with you...

XOXO
LARRY

|