<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Job Prediction 

I saw some bloggers using this job prediction by simply entering your name. So, I thought I'd try it out.

I put in my first and last names: Prime Minister

Wrong country.

Then, I just put in my first name: Dodgem Driver

O....k.

Job Predictor Link

******************************

Anyways, I had heard about this movie but kept forgetting to blog about it. The movie I'm talking about is Hellbent. Hellbent will be the first gay slasher movie to be released in October. I am curious to see it as 5 guys struggle to stay alive by escaping from a slasher. The problem is that they're at the Halloween Carnival in West Hollywood, where everyone is wearing a costume. So, who's the killer?

Ah, a perfect gay date?

ta ta for now...

|