<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Monday, October 17, 2005

Eye Party 

Not too long ago I posted an "ad" for the Eye Party. However, I was premature about the location. Now, everything has been set.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
CMRA is hosting a

Halloween Eye Party

Sat Oct 22nd 9pm to ???

@

Titan

1337 14th St., N.W.

Washington, DC

Let's meet other GLBTiQ Gallaudet alumni and students

Halloween costume prizes, raffle tickets and much more!! Witches' brew jello shots

Dare to come! show your EYE!

Invite your booo friends!!!!

**********

I'm excited cuz last weekend, KT and I shopped for our Halloween costumes. It's been a long time since I've dressed up for Halloween. The last time was 1999, when I dragged for Manny's party. Then, some of us went out and crashed a party in the Dupont Circle area. That was fun!

(VeeVee, remember when you and I were like drinking all the alcohol we could get our hands on? LOL!)

Anyways, I'll be sure to take pics of our costumes then.

**********

Watched a couple of movies this weekend.

The Amityville Horror - This movie was not so bad. Although this remake provides more background history of this infamous house, I like the original one better because it was spookier.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - This movie was ok. I couldn't wait til the movie was done. There were some funny parts but not enough to make the movie memorable.

**********

Currently reading:

Juniper Tree Burning


**********

I'm also excited because there's no school tomorrow, due to Enrichment Day. However, I'm gonna go on campus to check out a documentary, Audism Unveiled, which has been shown in some parts across the nation.

Well, ta ta for now...

|