<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Movie Slut 

Touch of Pink is a cute gay movie about a gay Indian, Alim, and his British boyfriend, Giles. Alim has an "imaginary friend", Cary Grant. Yes, the actor. Cary acts like an advisor or rather, a conscience.

Alim's mother flies from Toronto to England to stay with her son for a little "piece of mind". She was reeling in from her jealousy after seeing her sister gloating how her son is soon getting married and has bought his parents a house. Alim's mother felt that she was getting nothing out of life. So, while staying with Alim, she's also trying to pressure Alim to bring her what's she due.

Meanwhile, Alim isn't out to his mother. So, he's hiding anything gay out of the way. Alim has his boyfriend sleep in the other room and presents him as his roomie. Giles, on the other hand, feels that their relationship is a joke because Alim is ashamed.

It's a classic boy has boy, boy loses boy and boy gets boy back. It's a cute movie which you'll enjoy.

**********

I finally got to see The Chronicles of Riddick, which is a sequel to Pitch Black.

I love science fiction and this was one of the best movies I've seen lately. I loved the special effects and the props. The story plot was not bad at all.

I do hope there will be another movie made with Riddick.

**********

Saturday afternoon, I went to Gallaudet to finally meet Philip in person. It was so good to see him and get to know each other a little better than just simply through AIM and blogs.

It was Philip who called me a movie slut, since I do post a lot of entries about movies that I've seen. I was like...that fits me to a T!

We came back to the house and then, Philip met KT. They hit it off quite well, since they've never conversed before.

Alas, that morning, I started to get allergies. Well, by the time I picked up Philip, my allergies became worse and was just down with a headache, stuffed nose and a sore throat. Bummer! However, having Philip with us didn't damper my excitement.

Of course, being the movie sluts we are, we just had to watch movies.

The first one we saw was Undead. Ok, this movie is one of those endless zombie movies. By the way, I hafta ask, what is up with these recent obsession of zombies!?!

This movie is a little cheesy as the movie had to have a couple of zany characters. If you can't stomach gory scenes, then this isn't the one for you to watch.

Well, I'm just gonna say that I'm not watching this again nor am I adding this movie to my DVD collection.

I'd give it 2 out of 5.

Then, KT and Philip watched Saw as I went to bed to recovery.

Well, I just have to say that Philip is a wonderful guy that KT and I truly enjoyed getting to know and developed a friendship. We were just comfortable with him and just had some good laughs.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After I dropped off Philip the next day in the Baltimore area, KT and I couldn't stop talking about how much we enjoyed having him over. Wondeful guy! We'd love to have him over again whenever he comes back out here.

**********

OMG! I totally loved Mean Girls! KT and I found ourselves laughing at the snide remarks and the pranks these girls did to each other. Awful, awful! Mean Girls is like a mixture of Clueless and Cruel Intentions.

I guess some people have this "innate" desire to be popular. And to be popular seems to require some backstabbing, even those closest to you. It might be fun for a while, but then after a while, you'll start to tire of it and draw the line.

You just gotta watch it to enjoy it! I know that Clitch and Witch would totally love this movie.

That's so fetch!

**********

Last night, I watched Sahara. If you like adventure movies like Indiana Jones or The Mummy, then this one is for you.

This movie was ok for me. The lame humor and jokes kinda ruined the movie for me. Blah!

I'm definitely not adding this film to my collection.

**********

Gay Moment on TV

Ryan Seacrest and Anderson Cooper were flirting shamelessly on CNN. Click here for an excerpt of their convo.

Video Clip

Well, ta ta for now...

|