<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Monday, November 07, 2005

Warm November 

Friday was just a lazy day for me and KT. I watched a couple of movies. The first one was Message in a Bottle, starring Kevin Costner. It was a long one but a good movie. If you plan to watch it, have a box of Kleenex with ya. This movie was based on Nicholas Sparks' book. I've heard of him but never had the chance to read any of his books. I already had a couple of his books lined up in my WishList. So, I look forward to read one of his books. Then, I watched The Caveman's Valentine, starring Samuel L. Jackson. Goodness, I had to stop it after 30 minutes. It was so boring!

Saturday morning, I taught the second session of Baby Signs at Gallaudet. Nice and simple.

Saturday night, we headed over to Virginia (I HATE 66! Always traffic jams!) to celebrate a birthday for a friend of ours. He wanted to have a game night for his birthday. Good time!

Sunday, Cliff came over as I made baked potato soup. Mmmm, good stuff! Then, we watched Collateral, featuring Jada Pinkett Smith, Jamie Foxx and Tom Cruise. Whoa, good movie!

**********

Someone sent me an email in regards to my previous post about Texas, the KKK and the ban on gay marriage. I thought it was an interesting blog entry. Read it and let me know what you think.

Why Aren't Texas Christians Voting on Tuesday to Ban Divorce and Re-Marriage?

Oh yeah, last Saturday, the KKK rally were largely outnumbered by counterdemonstrators. Good!

**********

ta ta for now...

|