<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Monday, August 28, 2006

Weekend None 

My recent weekend was spent going to workshops all day Saturday and Sunday in Frederick.

So, this morning, I'm all like catching up on news, blogs and other such stuff.

News of the Day:

Interpreter Sentenced for Molestation

Allegheny County Jail Accomodates Deaf Inmates

A Review of 'The Quiet'. A Deaf actress in the movie or simply a Deaf character?

Alabama Disqualifies Its Gay Legislator

Sweden to Consider Replacing Civil Union with Full Marriage for Gays

Wal-Mart Partners with Gay Companies

Nepal's First Gay Marriage

**********

Classes commence today for Gallaudet students. It shall be an interesting semester.

It shall also be an interesting semester for me as well. I'll be juggling 3 jobs. I'm still working at the law firm. (Hey, I need health insurance and the benefits!) I'm also an adjunct instructor at Gallaudet (outside contracts) and at North Virginia Community College (NVCC) in Annandale, teaching ASL. One thing I do know is that these jobs will keep me busy. My weekends will be precious days for me.

Well, have a great day!

ta ta...

|