<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Flying Out 

This will be my last post for the week. I'm flying out early tomorrow to Austin for a Deaf Latino conference. I'm excited about that as well as staying with a really good friend of mine.

I shall share with you about the conference when I get back.

**********

A reminder:

This Friday is the monthly Deaf GLBT coffee social.

Starbucks, Dupont Circle
P & 21st Streets, NW
upstairs
7pm to 10pm

Bring along a fellow or two!

*********

News of the Day:

- Linda Schrneko begins her 8-year sentence in prison. Schrneko bilked more than $600,000, intended for Deaf and honor students, for her political campaign and personal use.

- Heather McGlip, a Scotswoman, becomes the first Deaf director of a professional association of sign language interpreters in the world.

************

Well, y'all take care now. ta ta...

|