<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hard 

I'm currently reading Hard: A Novel by Wayne Hoffman. It's a gay novel that somewhat reminds me of Larry Kramer's Faggots. Gay life in NYC.

Anyways, I thought I'd share an excerpt that I thought was hilarious.

He'd gone to his first--and last--piss party at The Backdoor the previous summer. Wearing only a jock strap--Moe's insecurity about his body proved less potent than his embarrassment at bringing urine-soaked clothes to the laundromat--he had found several men at the club whom he deemed appealing. One of them, a bearish man in his fifties, smelled new meat and came over to play with Moe. Everything seemed to be progressing at an appropriate pace, when the man asked if Moe wanted to get pissed on. "Yeah, I do. That's why I'm here," Moe said. "Then get down on the floor," the piss daddy commanded. "On this floor? But it's filthy!" Moe replied.

"I'm gonna piss all over your face, and you're worried about the floor being dirty?"

"I'm sorry, man," Moe told him. "I've got limits."

|