<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007 

Out with 2006! In with 2007!

Good-bye doggie! Hello pig!

Hope your New Year's celebration was fabulous!

KT & I celebrated New Year's at Manny's place, along with a few other friends. Manny hosted a black/wig/potluck party.

So, KT & I got one of those cheap plastic wigs found at the Party City. Dressed up in black. Brought over a casserole of ground turkey, rice and cream of mushroom and a big bottle of champagne.

Gawd, there was so much food there! With train outside, we just all stayed inside and gobbled up as much food as we can, along with some wonderful drinks.

Ooooooooo, I'm gonna get Merritt back. He fooled me thinking that he was sipping some drink that contained chicken hearts. Of course, I went all "ewww!" They were actually lychees. B-itch!

Nonetheless, we all had a good time celebrating New Year's. We watched the Waterford crystal ball go down for 2007 in NYC, via TV. It will be the last time that any of us will see that crystal ball. The ball has been retired.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to another wonderful year of opportunities and cherished memories.

Ta ta...

|