<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Monday, February 26, 2007

The Computer 

Ok.

I have to admit something. The computer and I aren't friends. I have bad luck with the computer. I don't know what it is but the computer hates me!

The computer, somehow, knows when to misbehave especially when I'm in a hurry to get something done or have something important to do. It'll freeze. It'll send a pop-up message that something has went wrong internally. It'll give me some friggin' code that I'm supposed to decipher. It'll do anything to make me mad!

I have like 2 million programs installed to battle viruses, spams and whatnots. And, I'll still get them! I'm like, am I just blowing money away?

Its best friend, the printer, is also not a friend of mine. It loves to jam itself up just to piss me off!

I used to think it was weird when people would say that they are not friends with the computer. Well, now, I'm joining them.

Meanwhile, KT laughs his head off. He never has problems with the computer. Ok, that's not quite true. He'll have 1 computer problem per year. It just that he doesn't really have any problems with it.

I'm over here screaming Why!?!? Why?!?! Why?!?!? Why?!?! Of course, I'll be cussing out the computer. Isn't that such a silly thing? Cussing out an inanimate object.

The computer. Can't stand it! Can't stand to be without it! Sigh...

Labels:


|