<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

CDI 

I really cannot believe that this weekend is Memorial Weekend. I've been so busy with the semester closing and doing grades for my students. So, I thought I had another 2 weeks before Memmy Day. Not! It's this weekend! Man, it's gonna be June soon. Just...wow!

Well, last weekend, I went to the CDI (Certified Deaf Interpreter) workshops by Steve Walker and Jason Trzebny at Gallaudet University. I'm so thankful for my teaching job in Virginia, which paid for my enrollment. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to afford the workshops.

Anyways, Steve and Jason gave good workshops, which will prepare us for the written portion of the CDI test. It was nice to see colleagues, old friends and familiar faces.

So, now I gotta read a few more books before I take the CDI test. We'll see how that turns out.

Meanwhile, Steve Walker will be giving a workshop on International Signs next month in West Virginia. I wouldn't mind going there. Only if work will pay for this. *crossing fingers*

Labels:


|