<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Monday, May 14, 2007

Spider-Man 3 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Gosh, the last time that I went to the movie theatre was when I saw Superman Returns. That was when? July? Wow!

Interesting that I return to see another superhero movie.

I enjoyed watching Spider-Man 3. I thought it was the best than the first two movies.

In here, Spider-Man battles Venom, Sandman and the Goblin. Meanwhile, Peter Parker is trying to win back Mary Jane Watson's heart. Plus, he's competing with Eddie Brock for a staff position at the Daily Bugle.

All I can say is that it was a good movie. You should go check it out.

The previews made me all excited for the summer. I cannot wait to see Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Both of them looked GOOD!

Labels:


|