<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Monday, July 23, 2007

D-oh 

In my previous post, I bitched about how Amazon.com had messed up my order for the HP7 book.

Well, I checked my other email address and discovered that I had actually pre-ordered a copy through BN.com. (That is, Barnes & Noble.)

But still, I get to bitch about not having my book on time. I was supposed to get it on Saturday, like Carrie was supposed to get hers. So, I decided to track the shipment. It's somewhere in some place or in some UPS truck in Landover.

Ugh! It's supposed to be in my hands last Saturday. I better get it today!

Good thing I saw this email because I was planning to stand in line at Barnes & Noble during my lunch hour. I found out yesterday that BN is expecting another shipment of HP7 today.

So, now, I have to wait all day to find out if I get my book in the mail or not.

Labels:


|