<$BlogRSDURL$>
CrispAds Blog Ads

Thursday, April 19, 2007

B-day & GWTW 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Gotta say "Happy Birthday!" to Kekua! Have a blast! *mwah*

**********

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Last night, I finally finished watching Gone With the Wind. I know, I know...what kind of fag am I for not watching it earlier. Well, shut up, y'all! Better late then never, right?

Anyways, I loved it! I love Scarlett and her sassy remarks. She keeps on going and going with her bitchy attitude until Rhett tells to just stop it.

Boy, talk about a long movie! However, it was the kind that I didn't mind watching. I just loved the sceneries and the dialogues. Of course, KT and I were commenting to each other about some of the acting. Nonetheless, I understood why it was a classic. It was just done beautifully!

So, appreciate what you have now, not what you wish for.

********

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If you love watermelon, you can say you've been eating your veggies. Oklahoma wants to declare the watermelon as the state vegetable. The reason is that watermelon is a member of the cucumber family.

So, instead of green beans or broccoli on the side, serve watermelons!

ta ta...

Labels: , ,


|